Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Where have we been???

Seems to me that all blogs have ebbs and flows and ours has been at an ebb for some time.
(Meaning... it's been way too long since our last post!)
So, here we go with the resurrection of Kaleidoscape Play Studio's blog!

Over the next week, we will announce (an post) from our new guest bloggers and we know you will LOVE them!

Please welcome Jenny Fast as a new bi-weekly GUEST BLOGGER!
You may recognize her wit and voice, as she is the author of The Adventures of Superwife!
Jenny lives in Anchorage with her husband, Adam and their two daughters, Ellie (3) and Jamie (1). When she’s not working, cleaning up juice/water/milk spills, or explaining to her kids that there are more food groups than “fruit snacks”, she chronicles the often-humorous life as a parent of young children on her blog, The Adventures of Superwife. Her website has won the public-chosen “Best Local Blog” award in the Anchorage Press Picks in 2011, 2012 and 2013. “Writing is my passion… my family is my life. When I get to combine the two and write about my kids (or kids/parenting in general), especially in a capacity that helps other parents or makes them laugh about this crazy rollercoaster we’re all on, it just fills my heart. I love Kaleidoscape’s mission to keep kids engaged and creatively encouraged, as I’m continuously looking for ways to keep my own kiddos active and inspired – I love watching how creativity blossoms and grows in a child. I’m so honored to write for KPlay’s site... Cheers to new Adventures!” Jenny can be found at online at www.theadventuresofsuperwife.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/superwifejenny. She can also be reached by email at superwifejenny@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment