Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Build It Tuesday - Thanksgiving Style


I love to create... with all sorts of stuff. I always have. Today my job was extra fun, because we are introducing a new element to our online programming with Kaleidoscape Play Studio...

Whether bricks or blocks, it is my belief that building is experimenting with three dimensional art. Plus, it's satisfying! 
 
So, Builder K and Builder J set to work this morning to come up with some fantastic Thanksgiving creations for you and your kids to build. Of course, OUR kids were at school while WE built these!  Happiest of Thanksgiving to you and your family from Kaleidoscape Play Studio.
 

Mmmmmmmm! A golden Thanksgiving turkey!
(Hey, use your imagination here and admittedly, I need more brown legos.)
 

Turkeys - Still Life
(Before and after)
 

Mayflower & Pilgrim
(Notice the rough water!)

No comments:

Post a Comment